Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Can I trust you scam

Here is another scam I recently received. The ironic thing about this email scam was the title read...

"Can I trust you".

While I can be trusted, and you can probably be trusted....I doubt this person has many who trust him. Also, don't call me Dear if you don't even know me.

Spam Scammer readers, I hope you don't ever fall for these vultures. Here is a copy of the Can I trust you scam:

Hello Dear,

Please kindly permit me to introduce myself and this business deal opportunity
to do with you. My name is Mr. Johnson Kofi, a bank manager. I wish to know if
we can work together.
I would like you to stand as the foreigner who made huge deposits in my bank.
The transfer would be made via swift and it will be a Bank-to-Bank wired
transfer. All I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of
this fund.

I will compute your particulars as the person who made the deposit in my branch,
so that my head office will immediately order the transfer to your designated
bank Account.

Please indicate If you are interested or not so that I can give you details on
what we are to do, I urgently hope to hear from you as soonest.

Best regards,
Mr. Johnson Kofi

No comments: