Monday, February 25, 2008

How do you like our Reply Letter

Okay, we're getting ready to start putting the scam back on the scammers. Here's a rough draft we're working on for the reply to put a couple of these spammers together. We hope you'll all participate and give us your advice on how to make this work. Let's have some fun. At the very least it will tie them up for a few days.

Dear Barrister ________,

I am so excited about this unbelievable offer. I've never won anything in my life and my financial condition has been so poor right now that I really could use this money fast. I need this so bad.

I hope you understand I'm a little hesitant to do this on my own because I've never dealt with this much money before and I don't have a FedEx account. I am really lucky because I have a relative who lives in England and when I talked to them they told me it sounds legit. I offered to give them a thousand dollars if they would help me out. One of their best friends is Barrister ___________. My cousin talked to their Barrister friend and he said he would be willing to help me secretly get the funds transferred quickly and without any problems.

I can't believe this is really happening. You are so kind to work with me on this. Are you sure you don't want some of the money. I'll gladly offer you a few thousand for making this happen.

If you'll talk to my cousins attorney he will give you all of the information you need to get this thing going. I don't know enough about Fedex and bank account transfers to feel comfortable doing this by myself. I hope you understand. My friend did mention that it would be a gesture of good faith if you could send $10 to my account to make sure the transfer works smoothly before we do the 1.4 million. I'll leave that up to you because I don't know what he's trying to do.

I still can't believe this has happened to me. I am so grateful to you for bringing this deal to me.
Please contact Barrister ___________ as soon as possible because I'm not going to be able to sleep until I know this is for real. His phone number is __________ and his email address is ________. Just so you'll know I didn't tell my cousin how much money it was because I don't trust him enough to keep his mouth shut about this. I don't want to mess this up. I want to be as secretive as possible if that's okay.

Once you talk to Barrister ________ and you work out the small $10 deal he will contact me on how to set up the deal the best way. We have a fedex office real close to our house so I should be able to set up the account and pay the $135 real easy once I have the right directions for how to put the deposit down to pay for the transfer. I'm going to take the $135 deposit out of my paycheck so my wife won't know. She is going to be so surprised when I buy her a new car. We might even take a trip to Germany to personally meet with you and thank you for finding us. This is a dream come true. Thank you so much.

Your grateful friend,
______________


Please post your comments on what we can change to make this letter work so we can get one scammer to contact another scammer.

No comments: