Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Another Bank Scam

This appears to be yet another Bank Scam promising us 1.5 million!! In this email the sender apologizes for delays and/or problems in getting the funds transferred. They usually ask you to send your information to someone other than the sender of the email. This one came from f.williams16@zipmail.com.br with a Title reading "Contact My Secretary". This supposed Bank Scam reads...........

Dear Good Friend,

Sorry to hear this news and understand that the fault is not from me.I'm
happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred
under the co-operation of a new partner from South Korea.

Presently ,I'm in South Korea for investment projects with my own share
of the total sum. Meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts
to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some
how.Now contact my secretary in Cotonou,Benin Republic his name is Mr.Edward
Zoro on his-email address below:

NAME:Mr.Edward Zoro.
EMAIL: ( edward_z01@yahoo.fr )

Ask him to send you the total of US$1.500.000.00 which i kept for your compensation
for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated
your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with
my secretary and instruct him where to send the amount to you.

Below is the information he requires to deliver your fund to you:

1).YOUR FULL NAME.........
2).CURRENT CONTACT ADDRESS.....
3).OCCUPATION......................
4).CONTACT PHONE/FAX..............

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share joy
after all the suffering at that time.At the moment, i am very busy here
because of the investment projects which i and the new partner are having
at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary
on your behalf to receive that money, So feel free to get in touch with
him.He will send the amount to you without any delay ok.

Thank you,
Dr.Frank Williams.


No comments: