Monday, December 10, 2007

Estate Scam

This supposed scam comes from someone in the UK. It claims there are 20 million British pounds at stake. That sure is a lot of money to offer out to a total stranger. I guess offering these large amounts make more people willing to take the risk. Not us. If we replied to all of these emails and they were legit we would be worth over a billion dollars. Of course we don't so we'll never have this much money. Of course we won't lose what we do have to these scammers either. Subject line read: USE THIS GIFT TO HELP THE POOR

4 Old Church Street,
Chelsea, SW3,
England.
oldstreetfromchelsea@yahoo.com.hk

Good day to you. I humbly wish to introduce myself to you through this Medium though it has been abused by people against the initial anticipation and intent of the inventors I'm pleased for contacting you to help my husbands dream come true.This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have not yet met before. I was desperately looking for a person to help the dream of my family come true. I am Madam Sharon David, suffering from cancerous ailment. I am married to Engineer Silas David an Englishman who is dead. My husband was into private practice all his life before his death. Our life together as man and wife lasted for three decades without child. My husband died after a protracted illness.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 20 Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling in 2 boxes which were derived from his vast
estates and investment in capital market with a Finance/Security Company in United state of America and they have to move the money from u.s to uk and i
want you to help me to build a charity home with this money and also help the less previlage. Presently, this money is still with the Security company Recently here in uk, my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from.

Though what bothers me most is the stroke that I have in addition to the cancer. The Almighty will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I do not need any telephone communication in this regard due to my deteriorating health and because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me. I do not want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the finance/Security
Company here in uk.

I will also issue you a Letter of Authority that will empower you as the original beneficiary of this fund.My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation.Please always be prayerful all through your life,and assure me that you will act just as I have stated herein. Hope to hear from you soon and God bless you and members of your family.please reply me through my private: oldstreetfromchelsea@yahoo.com.hk

Yours Faithfully,
Madam Sharon David


No comments: