Friday, December 7, 2007

Austrailan Bank Scam

This supposed scam made a typo in a bad place. They're only promising 1.5 dollars ..LOL :) I think they forgot to put "million" in the email. At least they won't get to many "takers" with this amount. Subject also read CONTACT MY SECRETARY FOR YOUR PAST EFFORT FUND

Hello My Dear,Belove,
A great thing has happened into my life as God promised me and i want to
use the opportunity to inform you about my success in getting those funds
transferred under the compersation of a new partner from Australia.
Presently i'm in Australia for investment projects with my own share of
the total sum. meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts
to assist me in transferring those funds deposited that it failed us some
how.
Now contact my secretary,his name is( secretaryabdulmusa4@yahoo.com.au)
ask him to send you the total sum of $1.5 USA dollar which i kept for your
as compersation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this
matter.
I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get
in touched with my secretary Mr,ABDUL MUSA,
and arrenge with him where and how to send the amount to you.
Please validate me immediately you receive it so that we both can share
the joy after all the sufferness at that time.
in the moment,i am very busy here because of the investment projects which
me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had
forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money,
So feel free to get in touch with Mr,ABDUL MUSA,
he will give you his best of servise without any delay.

God bless you
with best regards,
Barr James Mikel..

No comments: