Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Yet Another Nigerian Bank Scam

This is another apparent Nigerian Bank Scam. It appears there may be a National Security problem in Nigeria since the apparent National Security Adviser to the President of Nigeria is hiding money and giving it away. Subject reads: GET BACK AT ME. I wish I could!

FROM THE DESK OF THE NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER TO THE
PRESIDENT.


Good day,
I am Lt. Gen.ALIYU MOHAMMED, National Security Adviser
to President Alhaji Umaru Yar'dua Federal Republic of
Nigeria. I decided to contact you because of the
prevailing security report reaching my office and the
intense nature of policy in Nigeria.This is to inform
you about our plan to send your fund to you via cash
delivery.This system will be easier for you and for
us. We are going to send your contract part payment of
US$10. Million to you via diplomatic courier service.I
have secured every needed document to cover the
money.The new Elect president Alhaji Umaru Yar'dua has
ordered the release of all contract payment dept in
the office during the Obasanjo regime, and your home
country delivery address is needed for the
courier.Note:The money is coming on 2 security proof
boxes. The boxes are sealed with synthetic nylon seal
and padded with machine, I will use my position as the
National Security Adviser to the President to send
this fund to you.The boxes are coming with a
Diplomatic agent who will accompany the boxes to your
house address.All you need to do now Is to send to me
your full house address and your identity such as,
international passport ,drivers license or any other
form of Identification including your contact phone
numbers, The Diplomatic attached will travel with it.
He will call you immediately he arrives your country's
airport. I hope you understand me.I will let you know
when the special Grace of God will airlift the
boxes.Note:

The diplomatic does not know the original contents of
the boxes. What l declared to them as the contents is
Sensitive Photographic Film Material. I did not
declare money to them please. If they call you and ask
you the contents please tell them the same thing Ok,I
will let you know how far I have gone with the
arrangement. I will secure the Diplomatic immunity
clearance certificate that will be tagged on the boxes
to make it stand as a diplomatic consignment.This
clearance will make it pass every custom checkpoint
all over the world without hitch. Confirm the receipt
of this message and send the requirements to me
immediately you receive this message.I you need more
information about this, i will give you the contact of
the diplomatic agents for more information on how to
carry out the plan.Please I need urgent reply because
the boxes are schedule to be as soon as we hear from
you. Reply me immediately you receive this message
on:{aliyumohamed@presidency.com}

Best Regards,

Lt. Gen.ALIYU MOHAMMED
National Security Adviser to the President
Federal Republic of Nigeria +23482505407

No comments: