Friday, December 7, 2007

Marriage Bank Scam

This poor girl claims to be a 24 year old who can't pay for school and bills because her father put a clause is his will that she can't get her 50 million until she's 30 or until she's married. Wouldn't you think someone with $50 million would leave a few dollars around to make it for 6 more years. I'd sure hate to see someone marry her for the wrong reasons and then take all of her money. Title of email read... PLEASE KINDLY GET BACK TO ME

Dear Sir,

My name is Sarah Grace Smith; I am 24 years old, from London -England,
where I school and work as a fashion designer for part time job
after my school. I am the only daughter of my parents, my father
died on a fatal auto accident on his way to see my age sick mother
at the hospital where she was admitted for Cancer treatments, my
mother also die when she heard about the death of my father in same
day at the hospital.

Before the death of my father, he had Willed part of his Real
Estate Business, Gas Stations and a total sum of £50,700,000.00
(Fifty Million, Seven Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling) to me. After
the death of my father,things has become very hard for me paying my
school fees, putting food on the table and taking care of my other
needs which my fashion designer work I do as a part time work after
my school can not help, I went to the bank where my late father
deposited the funds on my behalf to with draw some amount of money
to take care of my self and pay for my school fees and other bills.

I was shocked when the Bank Manager explained to me that I will not
be able to draw from the deposited money, because my father had putting
a clause on the Will, which he used in depositing the funds with them,
saying that

before I will be given access to the money, I will either
have to be 30 years old or I will be given access to the money, if I
get married before the age of 30 , in which case, my husband will be
legible to collect the money on my behalf by standing in as my late
fathers next of kin to claim the deposited funds on my behalf.

Today I am only 24 years old. And I have no access to the money till
I'm 30 years. So, I?m contacting you to stand as my husband to claim
this fund on my behalf if you are already married , you can still help
me by standing in as my late fathers next of kin to the deposited funds.
So, please get back to me as to know how you will be remunerated as I
will part with 40% of the total sum £50,700,000.00 (Fifty Million, Seven
Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling),while 10% will be mapped out for any
expenses that we're to use to receive the money from the deposited Bank.

Please remember that I am writing you this email purely on the ground
of trust so we can achieve this deal together. This transaction will
last for two weeks after you get back to me on how serious you are to
claim these funds on my behalf. Please reply to my private E-mail:
gracesmith2000@gmail.com

Yours Truly,
Sarah G. Smith.

No comments: