Monday, December 10, 2007

Inheritance Scam

This inheritance scam came all the way from Sudan. This one claims there's 5 million dollars of hidden money which they are afraid to cash in their dangerous country. The troubling subject line read: Help Me.


Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Daniel Williams from Sudan writing you from Ghana, I believe by
God's grace I got your contact in confidence After asking for God's
directions,Despite I never disclose why I needed your contact to any
body. I wish to know if you can assist us in by removing and handling
both our fund of FIVE MILLION TWO HUNDRED UNITED STATES
DOLLARS)US.$5.200.000.00.and invest Presently in your land of
business,the fund and gold is still in the Security Company,where my
late father deposited it for safe keeping and my father never
disclosed the content to the Security Company, he only declearded it
as "personal/family treasure"because he don't want the company to know
the content of the box's.

Since you are involved in associated business in your country, I and my
sister will love if we will invest our fund in your business and you help
us look for a buyer of gold over there, because we do not know any body
overseas,and we don' t want to do anything here in Africa.

I and my sister are in need of a God fearing person who will assist us
very well in this fund that we are about to invest overseas, where we
will invest it properly with the person's advice.Actually I do not want
involvement of any African because of our safety,they killed my parents
because of his money.

If you can assist us receive this fund, kindly send to me your phone
number with fax,and your full name and address for us to get you approved
as our beneficiary,because we want to finalize this in five or six days
from today. Please let me know if you are interested to assist us so that
I will send to you phone number of the lawyer for you to call him and
discuss on the percentage.

NOTE:PLEASE KINDLY RESPOND BACK TO MY ALTERNATIVE EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW:
(danielwilliams_gh1@hotmail.com)

Yours faithfully,
Daniel Williams

No comments: