Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Apparent Inheritance Spam Scam

This inheritance spam leads you to believe someone has a terminal illness and no next of kin; therefore they want to use someone with a good heart to help do some good with the large some of money (20 million!) they have to diperse. It's sad to think someone would be so callous as to send such a heartwarming SCAM out to who knows how many people. While not verified this email sure appears to be yet another scam attempt. At least they sound educated and their grammar is correct. The clever subject of this email was...I need your kind assistance.

Lady Gloria Cloover
4 Bondway, South Oxney.
Chelsea, SW3, England.

Here writes Lady Gloria Cloover, suffering from cancerous ailment.I am
married to Engineer Richard Cloover who is now late. My husband was
into private practice all his life before his death. Our life together
as man and wife lasted for three decades without child. My husband died
after aprotracted illness.
My husband and I made a vow to uplift the down-trodden and the
less-privileged individuals as he had passion for persons who can not
help themselves due to physical disability or
financial predicament.
I can adduce this to the fact that he needed a Child from this
relationship,which never came. When my late husband was alive he
deposited the sum of 20 Million (20Million Great Britain
Pounds Sterling which were derived from his vast estates and investment
in capital market with his bank here in UK. Presently, this money is still
with the Bank. Recently, my Doctor told me that I have limited days to
live due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from.
Though what bothers me most is the stroke that I have in addition to
the cancer.
With this hard reality that has befallen my family, and me I have
decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use this gift which
comes from my husbands effort to fund the upkeep of widows,widowers,
orphans,destitute, the down-trodden,physically challenged children,
barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely
handicapped financially.
As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the
bank in UK.
I will also issue you a Letter of Authority that will empower you as
the original beneficiary of this fund via my Lawyer. My happiness is that
I lived a life worthy of emulation. Please always be
prayerful all t hrough your life. Please assure me that you will act
just as I have stated herein. Hope to hear from you soon and God bless
you and members of your family. you can contact me through my private
email address: lady_gloria_cloover@yahoo.de

Lady Gloria Cloover
4 Bondway, South Oxney.
Chelsea, SW3, England.


No comments: